PTO 985 OUT
The PTO 985 OUT is an outside heel nailing machine to attach rubber or leather heel to the shoes still on the last and it can work also boots with very long leg.
- 14 nails feeder (for nails from 25 mm. to 55 mm.) divided in 2 sections and which allows quick nails change.
- Nailing regulation device.
- Automatic device for shoe/boot centering on the heel.
- Possibility to press a rubber top heel after outside nailing.
- Possibility to use nailing form and heel dies of old machines out of production.
- Completely adjustable nailing crown from man to boy.
- Productivity over 4000 pairs/day.
- Automatic centering of shoe for
- Counterbalanced column with
automatic adjustment for boots or shoes.
- Nails feeder from 8 mm. to 22 mm.
- Suitable for Good Year
military or safety shoes.
Alfa 684 CF2HP/GY
The upgrade of the ALFA 684 Hot/Cold counter moulding machine for thermoplastic and thermomboard counter has been developped considering the most recent request of our customers that is the handy use and containment of work space.
The NEW SERIES ALFA 684 Hot/Cold has small dimensions with a new frame design with more linear and rational surface and a new powerful Hardware-Software that gives the operator the possibility to control all machine fuctions by a single terminal. Infact the operator can introduce any kind of set values of machine cycle, hot and cold mould temperatures and also receive warnings in case of malfunctions.
- Complete adjustment for outer and inner moulds, flanging wipers and pincers gives the possibility to work from baby size to men size included snow board boots.
- Optical projector or pneumatic positioning upper
- device for models with wipers.
- The operating cycle is marked by the column moving up to the rubber cushion that closing makes wiper movement
Available models and optionals
ALFA 684F: Two stations equipped with chilled moulds plus two pre-heated stations with upper pulling grippers.
ALFA 684C: Two stations equipped with chilled moulds and plates for folding over seat edges plus two pre-heated stations with upper pulling grippers.
ALFA 684CF: Two stations equipped with chilled moulds plus two pre-heated stations with upper pulling grippers.
ALFA 684C2HP: Two stations equipped with chilled moulds plus two pre-heated stations with upper pulling grippers.
ALFA 684CF2HP: Two stations equipped with chilled moulds and plates for folding over seat edges plus two pre-heated stations with upper pulling grippers.
OPT/M: Moulds, cushions, wipers and pincers positioned for Mocassino working.
OPT/GY: Arranged machine for Good Year work.
OPT/PR: Adjustable width of pincers.
OPT/P: Programmable pulling pincers.
OPT/FT: Safety photoelectric barrier system.
OPT/HP: Indipendent pre-heated station with upper pulling gruppers.
T7 color touch screen display with programming PLC
The T7 PLC line installed on the machines Brustia-Alfameccanica is, in accordance to INDUSTRY 4.0, an extraordinarily revolutionary concept of automation matching the robustness and reliability of PLC industrial with potential of interconnectivity and interfacing of the operating systems of the PC world.
The use of this tool has allowed to improve the machines electronic and mechanical performances, as well as to provide a more simple and easy handling for the operator of the working parameters.
In fact, the setting, programming and displaying of the various values appears much more immediate than a common display and can be performed remotely, as well as remotely can take place the data exchange from previous to next phases and assistance hardware/software. It is also possible to choose the programming language of the machine, perform a complete self-diagnosis, consult the machine manual, check the daily / periodic and total productivity and many other options!
Here is an example of TOP 7