Rotating work station for reactivating and moulding toe caps.
The “ROTOMOULDER” is a rotating work station for the reactivation, moulding and flanging of toe caps. The main advantages of this machine can be listed as follows:
– Increase in production with reduction in costs.
– Less fatigue for the operator.
– Low temperature processing resulting in less danger of damaging upper and lining leather.
– Elimination of dead times for reactivating and moulding.
The machine is composed of four rotating stations equipped with pre-heating, reactivating and combining the upper toe cap, and another on the left hand side for forming anf flanging the upper. Once the two units have been loaded, the machine rotates automatically to position a new station in front of the operator ready to unload the upper and reload again. This operation eliminates the dead times previously wasted waiting for the pre-heating and combining. In addition, the operator is not required to move backwards and forwards from left to right as with standard type machines, thus reducing fatigue. Since the completion of a whole cycle on each station means that the upper remains on the unit for a longer period of time, work temperatures can be maintened much lower, reducing the danger of damaging upper and lining leather.
– Work surface for placing the upper to ensure perfect vision during work operation.
– Two side and one central adjustable register nuts for perfect upper positioning.
– Powerful refrigerant liqiud unit
– Electronic control card with programmable microprocessor.
– Automatic start up machine cycle and rotation.
– Photoelectric safety barrier.
Altri modelli disponibili
ALFA 67: External station of preheating positioning for toe cap reactivation.
ALFA 66/4H: Four stations equipped with chilled moulds for shaping the toe of the upper, plus four rotating preheated stations for toe cap reactivation.
|Features and technical specifications|
|Dimensions||155 x 170 x 180 (h) cm|
|Net weight||900 Kg|
|Compressed air consumption lt/cy at 6 bar||100|
|Absorbed power||1750 W|
|Output per hour||200|