Hot and cold Backpart moulding machine.
Nr.2 central cold stations + Nr.2 lateral hot stations with moulding airbag system with vacuum device, pulling pincers and mould support with leaning movement.
– Small dimensions (only 130 cm.) with 4 stations all with leaning mould.
– Possibility to work with standard position or back-to-front for moccasin-tubolar.
– Sliding mould support and pulling pincer for an easier upper positioning.
– Adjustable moulding pressure.
– Moulding airbag system with adjustable inclination.
– Inclined pincers with vertical+horizontal indipendent pulling.
– Possibility to release the polling pincers during the moulding.
– LCD display for temperatures and working parameters setting.
– Cooling system by liquid.
Other available models and optionals
ALFA 750: 2 cold stations with airbag system and vacuum device. 2 hot stations with silicon cushions.
ALFA 960: 2 cold stations with silicon cushions and flanging wipers. 2 hot stations with silicon cushions.
OPT/U: switching device for central two stations from cold to hot.
|Dimensions||130 x 85 x 195 (h) cm|
|Net weight||Kg 550|
|Compressed air consumption lt/cy at 6 bar||85|
|Power consumption||3000 W|
|Daily output pairs||1100|