The only ones able to find a needle in a haystack.
The specific scanners for clothing/furs industry
MM700/MM1600V are X-ray scanners, specifically studied for clothing/furs industry, that allow to detect foreign objects or defects in the product under examination.
MM700/MM1600V are automatic non-destructive inspection systems that automatically check product compliance to the company’s quality standards and report any defects or abnormalities.
MM700/MM1600V are control systems that work either integrated in the production line or at the end of the same as well as in the centers where the finished products are received.
MM700/MM1600V deliver countless benefits automatically, signaling the defective product with an audible or bright alert
Detect and report automatically:
• Any fragments of broken needles during seam (min. diam.0.8/0.4/0.2 mm) with a ZOOM function for punctual inspection
• Any forgotten staples or fixing pins (min. diam.0.8/0.4/0.2 mm) with a zoom function for punctual inspection
• the lack of one or more components within the product to be inspected (eg number of eyelets / buttons / hooks);
• the authenticity of the product and the batch of production (by a microscopic signal of
• compliance with production specifications (eg double stitching, dim.of stitching margins/ edges dim. etc.) according to the requirements using the “ruler” function
MM700/MM1600V can also:
• be equipped with a barcode reader for the automatic (optional) identification of the product to be controlled with recall of related checking program and uniquely traceability of the saved image;
• Store images of all production and create statistics on daily and regular defective product percentages
• Do not contain radioactive material, X-rays are produced with a generator powered by electric current;
• have a software interface with intuitive icons and symbols on a large monitor that makes programming easy and fast even for an inexperienced operator;
• at the time of installation, a training course is provided for the staff responsible for its use
Require minimal maintenance;
• are ready for online support and can be programmed, assisted, and so on. from our factory in Vigevano via Internet;
• are predisposed to interfacing and exchanging data with other machines or other factory phases/sectors
• Allow customization of other functions on a specific customer request
- Station consisting of all in one PC of the latest generation with touch screens, 23 “or higher monitor for complete viewing of the image, keyboard and wireless mouse for easy and immediate management;
- exceptional image quality at very high speeds;
- Compact dimensions;
- HDI: The new “NONAME Hi-Tech” software for detecting potentially hazardous bodies such as nails, staples, etc., guarantees the highest level of performance;
- EASY GUI: The new icon and symbol operator interface allows also for untrained personnel to set up the inspection of a new product in very short time.
- Working environment: 5ºC to 35ºC, RH 0-90% (no condensation)
- Protection level: IP 44
- X-ray source: 90 kV, 200 W – High resolution
- Processor: All-in-one PC 23 “PC, latest generation Core
- Pre-processing and control unit: “NONAME Hi-Tech” HDI acquisition system
- Monitor: 23 “, 16: 9, Full HD 1920×1080, LED backlight with touch screen
- Keyboard and mouse: Wireless
- Interface: USB / Ethernet
- OPT: Bar Code Reader
|Total time control cycle sec.
|Inspectable dimensions cm
||115 x 115 x 210 (h) cm
|View of inspection
|| Double(inclined xx °)
||0,4 (0,2 on rich.)
|| 0,8 (0,4 on rich.)
|| Dual 23″ + 40 “
MM700/MM1600 have the features of INDUSTRIA 4.0