Brustia Alfameccanica S.R.L. is glad to announce that it will be exhibiting at APLF leather’s international trade fair for the leather industry. Event details: ✅ Date: 30th March- 1st April 2022 📍 Stand: H1-C25-IT 👉 To register, please visit this website: www.aplf.com See you at Dubai World Trade Centre!🌍
We inform our customers that, given the continuous worsening of the COVID-19 emergency and in light of the further restrictions that occurred with the Prime Ministerial Decree of 03.22.2020, Brustia-Alfameccanica has decided to observe a CLOSING period of the headquarters from 03.25.2020 to 05.01.2020 inclusive.
For any needs / urgencies, please refer to the email addresses:
ASSISTANCE SERVICE firstname.lastname@example.org
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE email@example.com
COMMERCIAL SERVICE firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize for the inconvenience, trusting everyone’s understanding and collaboration.
Simac Tanning Tech is the international event with the most qualified offer of machinery and technologies for the footwear, leather goods and tanning industries, which takes place in Milan, concurrently with Lineapelle.
The event, reserved for the sector operators, will be held from 19 to 21 February 2020 at Milano Fiera Rho.
We are waiting for you at the Pavilion 14 – Stand G30 H29. Download the map to reach us at this link.
It is possible to get the free ticket at https://ticket.assomac.it/index.php?lang=en by filling in the online registration form.
You will be sent an email with your ticket to present at the entrance.
The latest trends in fashion involve heels that are increasingly extreme in their shape and height. As a result, insoles and heels require the use of materials that are more compact, rigid, and with greater resistance than ever before.
These new materials need the process of heel nailing to be state-of-the-art and accordingly, Brustia’s 60 years of experience in heel nailing/attaching machines, has led it to create a machine with a hydraulic nailing system that allows high speed and greater power for harder material, but at the same time accurate precision in fitting nails in the insoles/heels.
The result of all this is the new PTO (sequential nailing) and the PTO NA (non-sequential direct nailing) machines, which are equipped with a hydraulic central device and with hydraulic nailing system. The 4000 series is also equipped with a latest electronic technology by TOUCH SCREEN , which is more reliable and versatile than ever before, with a fully programmable nailing sequence, machine cycles selected by the operator and autodiagnostic of the different functions. . Looking at INDUSTRIA 4.0, the machine can be controlled remotely and can exchange data with other machines or with other functions in the factory.
Dear customers, friends and collaborators, thanking you for the visit to the Brustia-Alfameccanica stand during Simac 2018 we publish some photos received from Assomac (www.assomac.it) and we take the opportunity to invite you to the next edition of the Italian reference fair for the excellence of footwear machinery, that is the Simac 2019, which will take place on 19-21 February 2019 (www.simactanningtech.it).
For a company increasingly focused on environmental sustainability and energy compliance it is very important to certify the consumption parameters of its machinery, like the green label. From here comes, in collaboration with Assomac (www.assomac.it) and Rina (www.rina.org/it), the Targa Verde, a certification of emission and consumption values for the ALFA 684CF2HP machinery that will soon be extended to all the shoes machinery produced by Brustia-Alfameccanica Co..
What is the green label?
The green label is a document that aims to identify and make easily understandable the energy and environmental performance of the footwear machinery, with reference to a process chosen by the manufacturer as a comparison parameter.
The Italian manufacturers, in the absence of internationally recognized standards for the classification of energy and / or environmental performance of footwear machinery, are promoters together with Assomac of an instrument that aims to show some performance data of the produced machines.
The awareness of the achieved technological excellence, also in terms of sustainability, is in fact a strong element of the Italian footwear technology
industry, in the forefront with technological solutions of low environmental impact and high.
The production of footwear in India is increasingly aimed at the high quality required by international markets as well as by the domestic market. So the use of excellent raw materials and accuracy in production is accompanied by final quality control
that guarantees customers a certified product.
Come to visit us at India International Leather Fair 2018 from 31/01 to 02/02!
For more info, visti www.indiatradefair.com
The only ones able to find a needle in a haystack.
The specific scanners for clothing/furs industry
MM700/MM1600V are X-ray scanners, specifically studied for clothing/furs industry, that allow to detect foreign objects or defects in the product under examination.
MM700/MM1600V are automatic non-destructive inspection systems that automatically check product compliance to the company’s quality standards and report any defects or abnormalities.
MM700/MM1600V are control systems that work either integrated in the production line or at the end of the same as well as in the centers where the finished products are received.
MM700/MM1600V deliver countless benefits automatically, signaling the defective product with an audible or bright alert
Detect and report automatically:
• Any fragments of broken needles during seam (min. diam.0.8/0.4/0.2 mm) with a ZOOM function for punctual inspection
• Any forgotten staples or fixing pins (min. diam.0.8/0.4/0.2 mm) with a zoom function for punctual inspection
• the lack of one or more components within the product to be inspected (eg number of eyelets / buttons / hooks);
• the authenticity of the product and the batch of production (by a microscopic signal of
• compliance with production specifications (eg double stitching, dim.of stitching margins/ edges dim. etc.) according to the requirements using the “ruler” function
MM700/MM1600V can also:
• be equipped with a barcode reader for the automatic (optional) identification of the product to be controlled with recall of related checking program and uniquely traceability of the saved image;
• Store images of all production and create statistics on daily and regular defective product percentages
• Do not contain radioactive material, X-rays are produced with a generator powered by electric current;
• have a software interface with intuitive icons and symbols on a large monitor that makes programming easy and fast even for an inexperienced operator;
• at the time of installation, a training course is provided for the staff responsible for its use
Require minimal maintenance;
• are ready for online support and can be programmed, assisted, and so on. from our factory in Vigevano via Internet;
• are predisposed to interfacing and exchanging data with other machines or other factory phases/sectors
• Allow customization of other functions on a specific customer request
- Station consisting of all in one PC of the latest generation with touch screens, 23 “or higher monitor for complete viewing of the image, keyboard and wireless mouse for easy and immediate management;
- exceptional image quality at very high speeds;
- Compact dimensions;
- HDI: The new “NONAME Hi-Tech” software for detecting potentially hazardous bodies such as nails, staples, etc., guarantees the highest level of performance;
- EASY GUI: The new icon and symbol operator interface allows also for untrained personnel to set up the inspection of a new product in very short time.
- Working environment: 5ºC to 35ºC, RH 0-90% (no condensation)
- Protection level: IP 44
- X-ray source: 90 kV, 200 W – High resolution
- Processor: All-in-one PC 23 “PC, latest generation Core
- Pre-processing and control unit: “NONAME Hi-Tech” HDI acquisition system
- Monitor: 23 “, 16: 9, Full HD 1920×1080, LED backlight with touch screen
- Keyboard and mouse: Wireless
- Interface: USB / Ethernet
- OPT: Bar Code Reader
|Total time control cycle sec.||3-4||15|
|Inspectable dimensions cm||115 x 115 x 210 (h) cm||160x80x40|
|View of inspection||Single||Double(inclined xx °)|
|Resolution mm||0,4 (0,2 on rich.)||0,8 (0,4 on rich.)|
|Monitor||Single 23″||Dual 23″ + 40 “|
MM700/MM1600 have the features of INDUSTRIA 4.0
The innovative X-ray technology has greatly improved the performance of a robust mechanical machine that boasts a renewed design. The Brustia Alfameccanica srl, which since 1957 produces footwear machinery, has devised a new scanner, the MM 700 model. Compared to the previous version AB 160, the new scanner has a number of advantages that further enhance product quality final.
X-ray technology, already widespread in other areas such as the food or pharmaceutical industry, has also been applied to the footwear world by allowing a variety of applications from detecting foreign bodies to verify product completeness. The new scanner is characterized by greater inspection speed, a control every two seconds, allowing a larger dimension of the workpiece to be examined, for example for over-knee boots, MM 700 has a higher resolution, it is capable of to detect a defect starting with 0.2 mm in diameter.
Hardware is of the latest generation, it has a wide range of customizable features; the X-ray source is of the highest quality (the reduced focal spot, along with the radiogenic oil cooling system, allows you to maintain higher performance for a long time). Modular software can be implemented according to the customer’s specific needs.
The new filtering technology allows you to have contrasted, noise-free images, further enhancing machine performance. The user interface is also very intuitive and easy to understand, thanks to the immediate icons and the availability of a touch screen that also allows untrained personnel to set up a new product inspection in the shortest time.
After-sales management on the MM 700 Series machines is also entrusted to a widespread international service organization and provides the possibility for customers to get in touch with specialized NONAME Hi-Tech technicians through a remote service, comfortably accessible thanks to the software interface of the machine. It is precisely the latest generation technology that allows the MM 700 machine to achieve exceptional results with regard to both detecting foreign bodies and checking the conformity of the inspected products. In the shoe industry, quality control requirements have become stringent, thus catalyzing the company’s growing interest in accurate non-destructive analysis aimed at detecting metallic objects, such as nails or paper clips, which inevitably affect the quality.
The T7 PLC line installed on the machines Brustia-Alfameccanica is, in accordance to INDUSTRY 4.0, an extraordinarily revolutionary concept of automation matching the robustness and reliability of PLC industrial with potential of interconnectivity and interfacing of the operating systems of the PC world.
The use of this tool has allowed to improve the machines electronic and mechanical performances, as well as to provide a more simple and easy handling for the operator of the working parameters.
In fact, the setting, programming and displaying of the various values appears much more immediate than a common display and can be performed remotely, as well as remotely can take place the data exchange from previous to next phases and assistance hardware / software.
It is also possible to choose the programming language of the machine, perform a complete self-diagnosis, consult the machine manual, check the daily / periodic and total productivity and many other options!
Here is an example of TOP 7